Selling or Serving Alcohol

A Nonprofit Civic Organization may obtain a temporary permit to sell alcoholic beverages from the State Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco. To do so, the Nonprofit Organization must complete and submit DBPR Form ABT-6003 to the appropriate State Agencies. The form
and instructions may be found online

Please note that the above referenced form in Section 3 requires approval by the Department of Revenue for the sale tax collections and Section 4 requires approval by City of Sebring Zoning Department.

Process Assistance
The following points of contact are offered to assist with this process.
  1. Division of Alcohol Beverages and Tobacco
    1313 Tampa Street
    Park Trammel Building, Suite 909
    Tampa, FL. 33602
  2. Florida Department of Revenue
    230 S. Florida Avenue
    Lakeland, FL 33801
  3. City of Sebring Zoning Office
    368 S. Commerce Avenue
    Sebring, FL 33870
Additionally, a temporary variance from the city’s Open Container Ordinance must be obtained from the Sebring City Council for authorization to consume or possess alcoholic beverages in city Parks, Public Streets, Alleys, Sidewalks, Public Parking Areas and other Public Property. The variance form the city’s open container ordinance is conditioned upon the organization obtaining a temporary permit for the sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption on the event premises through the State Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.