Insurance Coverage

A Certificate of Insurance or a Hold Harmless Agreement is generally required for every Special Event held in the city. A certificate of insurance must be provided if your event involves more than 250 people; you request a street closure; or you are bringing additional items/structures onto public premises. Proof of coverage will include naming the City of Sebring as an additional insured. The amount and type of insurance coverage varies, although $1 million to $2 million is a typical level.

Learn more about insurance coverage for special events (PDF).